- What is Data Updater?
- Why do I need Data Updater?
- How many Data Updater applications should my company have?
- Do I need Administrator rights to download the software?
- I Forgot my Vigillo User ID
- I Forgot my Vigillo Password
- My Data Updater download button is not showing in the Vigillo Home tab?
- The Data Updater Download application is telling me to Repair, Modify or Remove?
- I cannot locate the Data Updater icon?
Data Updater is a software application developed by Vigillo. It function is to retrieve FMCSA Portal data and input into the Vigillo website.BACK TO TOP
To update your Daily Update Scorecard with the latest Crash, Inspection and Violations posted by the FMCSA.BACK TO TOP
It is recommended you should only install one Data Updater application per company.BACK TO TOP
Yes, you will need administrator rights to download the software. Please contact your IT person to assist with the installation.BACK TO TOP
Your Vigillo Login ID is your email address – if your email address does not work, please contact Vigillo Support.BACK TO TOP
For login issues, please refer to Connectivity and Login Issues.BACK TO TOP
Please contact Vigillo Support.BACK TO TOP
Your Data Updater is installed. Please locate the Data Updater icon to complete the setup.BACK TO TOP
If you do not see the Data Updater icon at the bottom of your computer screen, please click on the white triangle by the date and time (system tray).