As of December 1 2016, all users are required to update to the new version Data Updater. Please follow these easy step-by-step instructions.
NOTE: To install Data Updater for the first time, please follow instructions here. All new installs will automatically download the updated Data Updater.
- A pop-up window will appear on your desktop informing you that a new update is available.
- Click Update or select another time to being the installation process.
If a pop-up window does not appear, please access the installation wizard in one of the following ways:
- Choose Updates to Install, Click Next.
- Data Updater will automatically download to your machine. A status bar will appear to show the progress of the download. This will take a minute or two.
- Click Next to Start the Data Updater Wizard.
- Click Next on the following two pop-up windows for default installation and shortcut folders.
- Click Install.
- A status bar will appear to show the progress of the download. This will take a minute or two.
- When the installation is complete, Click OK, then Click Finish.
- From the Settings Page, Click Test to validate the FMCSA Login Access.
- Click OK.
- Repeat test for all DOTs.
- Once you have tested all DOTs, Click OK to exit.