- Go to the Vigillo Enterprise login screen.
- Click Register.
- Enter your information in the required fields.
NOTE: Your password must contain at least one lowercase character, one uppercase character, one numeric character and be between 8 and 100 characters.
- Once you have entered all your information, click Register again.
- A pop-up window will appear that says "Successfully Registered User. Please check your e-mail to confirm your email".
- Check your email for instructions to complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email from Vigillo Support with the subject line: Verify your Email Address.
- Click the Verify My Email Address button.
- Your registration is complete. You may now login to Vigillo Enterprise
- You will receive an email from Vigillo Support with the subject line: You have been invited to Vigillo Enterprise.
- Click the Set Up My Vigillo Enterprise User button.
- You will be redirected to a registration screen.
- From here, follow the instructions above to set up a new user.
NOTE: These are instruction for accounts that haven't been activated or an invitation that hasn't been responded to. To invite a user to an account, please see the Assign Account Roles section.
- Login to Vigillo Enterprise using your administrative credentials.
- Click your user name in the upper right hand corner.
- Then click Manage Users.
- Users that have received an email invitation will have an envelope icon next to their name under the column titled "Resend".
- Click the envelope icon next to the name of the person who you would like to resend the invitation email.
- A pop-up window will appear informing you that an email was sent.
- Click Close.
- The person you invited will receive an email from Vigillo Support with instructions to set up a new user.