- Go to the Vigillo Enterprise Login page.
- Click on Forgot your password?
- A new screen will appear. Enter your Login ID.
The log in ID is typically your Email Address. In rare instances it is a DOT number.
- Click Submit to request a password reset.
- You will receive a new password in your Email. You can update this password once you are logged into Vigillo.
- Once logged into Vigillo, click Edit Profile.
- Follow instructions to change your password.
- Double check the accuracy of the FMCSA Portal User ID and password that you entered.
- Visit the FMCSA Portal website and verify that the login credentials work.
- Attempt to login once.
NOTE: The FMCSA gives you three login attempts before locking portal access.
- If your password isn't working, click on Forgot your Password?
- Enter your FMCSA User ID
- You will be instructed to answer three security questions.
NOTE: Answers are case sensitive
- Create a New Password
NOTE: If you don't know your User ID, click "Forgot your User ID?". You will be instructed to enter your email address and answer three security questions. The FMCSA will email you your new User ID.
ADDITIONAL FMCSA PORTAL SUPPORT
BACK TO TOP
Please contact Vigillo Support if you encounter an error message upon login.BACK TO TOP
- Verify that your internet connection is working by visiting another site on the web.
- Refresh your browser.
- Open the Vigillo site with another web browser
- If you are still having issues, please contact Vigillo Support.