Underscored Carriers

Under the current system the FMCSA ignores 89% of all motor carriers for purposes of CSA scoring. This huge gap means smaller operations go scoreless in any CSA BASIC category. This results in 678,147 regulated motor carriers flying under the radar of CSA. The remaining 11% of all regulated motor carriers have CSA scores and must compete for business with this invisible “fleet.” JUST finds carriers with no inspections and scores them all, leveling the playing field.