Vigillo is developing a network of qualified current and retired law enforcement officials to review crashes. Beyond the credentials listed below, all you need is a computer with internet access. All documentation is submitted by Motor Carriers to our web-based platform.
To be considered as a member of the JUST Crash Review Board you must have the following minimum requirements:
- 10 years current or prior Law Enforcement experience
- 5 years accident investigation experience
- Department, State or National Accreditation in accident investigation or reconstruction
- Familiarity with DOT regulations, specifically “§ 390.5: Definitions” of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Basic computer skills that include web based mobile applications
Contact Vigillo Support today to discuss compensation and learn more about getting started.
BACK TO TOP