You are encouraged to submit any and all relevant information pertaining to each individual crash. At the very least, Vigillo strongly recommends providing the police report, internal company crash summaries, and any relevant photos. In-cab video is also extremely helpful and recommended if available.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions carefully, once a crash has been assigned to a reviewer, you will not be able to submit additional information on that crash. Any additional information will need to be treated as a new crash.
Crashes are designated as “Projects” within the JUST Teamwork platform and can be accessed by clicking the Projects tab in the primary upper-left menu. You will also receive email notifications directing you to each individual crash.
- Click on a Crash from the Projects area or from the notification email
- Next, Click the Files tab
- Click the green Upload Files button in the top-right to begin uploading your documents
- Next, Click the category drop-down list and select Carrier Documents (submitted crash info)
- Click the blue Add Files button to attach all relevant information that you would like to be considered by the Crash Review Board. Examples include the following:
- Police report
- Your internal safety department report(s) or summary
- Photos of the crash scene and property damage
- In-cab video (strongly encouraged)
- Any other documents or summaries that would assist the reviewer in making a JUST determination of non-preventability
- When you have attached all relevant documents, Click Upload these Files
Click the TASKS link in the Project menu.
Next, Click the checkbox associated with your assigned task to “Submit crash documents for review." Your name will also appear on this task and is highlighted green.
- When the checkbox is selected, an email will be sent to a JUST Administrator indicating that you have uploaded your information. Reviewers will then be assigned to make a determination of preventability.
- After the Crash Review Board has completed their review, a JUST Administrator will verify the information and mark the Crash Review Process as complete, triggering an email notification to you.
- If you have submitted multiple crashes, repeat the uploading process for each crash.
- After each crash review is completed, your JUST Scorecard within the Vigillo CSA Scorecard platform will update with your new Crash Indicator score and provide links to driver certificates for each crash deemed non-preventable.
If you have any questions, please contact Vigillo Support.
BACK TO TOP