You must must be a Vigillo CSA Scorecard subscriber to access the JUST Scorecard. To set up an account with us or to start a 30-day free trial, please contact Vigillo Sales at 503 688-5100 x103 or email@example.com.
In order to provide you with secure access to our suite of CSA Scorecards including JUST, we require a two-step verification process described below to complete the set-up process.
- Click here to send your US DOT PIN # authorization to Vigillo support. A US DOT PIN# is 8 characters and includes 4 capital letters and 4 numbers (e.g. 7X94RE5H).
- If you have multiple fleets, you will need to provide a DOT#, Fleet Name and US DOT PIN#s for each one.
Your registered Company Official can follow the steps below to approve Vigillo’s Portal access request. If you do not have a registered company official and/or a portal account, see instructions below in Troubleshooting Tips.
- Login to FMCSA Compass Portal
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the Vigillo Portal requester
- Click the Approve Request button at the bottom right
Once PIN and Portal authorization is complete, you will receive an email to verify that the Vigillo CSA Scorecard activation has begun. Typically, it takes 3 to 7 days before your account is ready to use.
BACK TO TOP
US DOT PIN# Authorization Troubleshooting
- Verify that you have a valid US DOT PIN#: Check to make sure that your US DOT PIN# is valid by logging in to your FMCSA account.
- Check your US DOT PIN# for Accuracy: Check to make sure that you have accurately typed in your US DOT PIN#. A US DOT PIN# is 8 characters and includes 4 capital letters and 4 numbers (for example: 7X94RE5H).
- If your US DOT PIN# has expired, request a new one: US DOT PIN#s may expire and require a new request to FMCSA. Your US DOT PIN# is provided by FMCSA for each DOT#.
- If you do not know your US DOT PIN#: Go to the FMCSA PIN help page or call the FMCSA at 1-800-832-5660 for assistance.
For additional information, please refer to the FMCSA Portal Support section.