Here at Vigillo, the security of your company’s private safety data is our top priority. In order to provide you with secure access to our suite of CSA Scorecards, we require a two-step verification process to complete the set-up process. This section walks you through the two step security set-up process for user verification to enable viewing of your CSA Scorecards.
- Click here to send your US DOT PIN# authorization to Vigillo support. A US DOT PIN# is 8 characters and includes 4 capital letters and 4 numbers (e.g. 7X94RE5H).
- If you have multiple fleets, you will need to provide a DOT#, Fleet Name and US DOT PIN# for each one.
Your registered Company Official can follow the steps below to approve Vigillo’s Portal access request. If you do not have a registered company official and/or a portal account, see instructions below in Troubleshooting Tips.
- Login to FMCSA Compass Portal
- Click the magnifying glass icon next to the Vigillo Portal requester
- Click the Approve Request button at the bottom right
Once PIN and Portal authorization is complete, you will receive an email to verify that the Vigillo CSA Scorecard activation has begun. Typically, it takes 3 to 7 days before your account is ready to use.
BACK TO TOP
US DOT PIN# Authorization Troubleshooting
- Verify that you have a valid US DOT PIN#: Check to make sure that your US DOT PIN# is valid by logging in to your FMCSA account.
- Check your US DOT PIN# for Accuracy: Check to make sure that you have accurately typed in your US DOT PIN#. A US DOT PIN# is 8 characters and includes 4 capital letters and 4 numbers (for example: 7X94RE5H).
- If your US DOT PIN# has expired, request a new one: US DOT PIN#s may expire and require a new request to FMCSA. Your US DOT PIN# is provided by FMCSA for each DOT#.
- If you do not know your US DOT PIN#: Go to the FMCSA PIN help page or call the FMCSA at 1-800-832-5660 for assistance.
FMCSA Compass Portal Troubleshooting
- If you have multiple DOT numbers, you must register a Company Official and approve access for each DOT number.
- Click here to view additional FMCSA Compass Portal troubleshooting tips